How it Works

    “Most importantly, I am a firm believer that you have to get your home on the MLS which syndicates to ALL the major search portals (, Zillow,, Redfin, Homefinder, etc) & to tens of thousands of buyer agents to make sure you reach the widest audience, get multiple offers and command the highest sales price. List 1 is the best way to do this!”
    -Ted Perrin, Licensed Real Estate Broker and Founder



    I can do it ALL for only 1% listing fee, paid at closing.
    Higher commission does NOT mean better service!

    Read real client reviews on Google.

    Besides listing your property on the MLS I can handle as much or as little of your sale as you wish.
    You can choose any or all from the services below:

    • Social media (Facebook) marketing
    • Professional photography
    • Beautiful Full Color Lawn Signs
    • Open Houses
    • Realtors with a fiduciary responsibility for your best interest
    • Professional negotiation to get you the highest price
    • Professional Transaction Coordination to successfully get you from accepted offer to closed sale
    • Choice of compensation for the buyer’s agent if there is one

    Or if you are looking for simplicity I can stay out of your way, put your phone number on your MLS listing, be available when you need, or any mix of services above desired.

    ONE size does not fit ALL with me but ALL will pay only ONE percent 🙂


    I’m not knocking the traditional real estate guys and commission rates but let me show you how there is a better way.

    Simply put, I leverage efficiency and technology – think Amazon for Real Estate!

    Candidly, the growth of the internet did the heavy lifting for me.  I just run a brokerage that has cut unnecessary overhead and maximized efficiency through a team approach, while providing maximum marketing exposure to sell your home for the highest price and save you money.

    With procedural improvements, increasing home prices and today’s technology, we are able to offer you complete real estate services for only 1% commission (paid at closing) on the listing side and that’s all you’ll pay if the buyer does not have an agent!!


    An additional commission would be due if the buyer has an agent from another brokerage and you choose to accept their offer.  You decide what to provide buyer agents…. either 2%, 2.25%, 2.5%, 2.75% or 3%.  So for example, if you choose to offer 2.5% to buyer agents,  you’ll pay either 1% minimum or 3.5% maximum depending on if it’s a direct buyer or a buyer with an agent…big savings in either case!


    I’m sure you have questions and I’d love to answer!  Reach out now for a no obligation chat  – I’d love the opportunity to help you!
    (954) 820-5160

    Get Started